Total Square Feet: 3,000,000
One World Trade Center
The Durst Organization is a joint venture partner with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and is overseeing construction, leasing, and management of One World Trade Center. Much like its pioneering investments in Midtown, The Durst Organization is now bringing its commitment to innovation and real estate development expertise to Downtown.
At 1,776 feet tall, One World Trade Center will be the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Rising 104 stories, One World Trade Center sets the standard for 21st century commercial design, construction, and prestige. The new icon of New York’s skyline, One World Trade Center is the most recognized and desirable office address in the world.
- China Center New York
- Condé Nast Publications
- Part of a 16-acre campus featuring a tree-filled park and world-class architecture
- Campus-wide retail offering nearly 450,000 square feet of dining, entertainment, and shopping options
- Below grade pedestrian access to 11 subway lines and PATH trains
- Three dedicated office entrances at grade and one below grade
- Observation Deck with a separate, dedicated entrance for patrons
Visit the One World Trade Center website
A green building is simply more efficient, providing a better, more productive work environment.